Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced in whole or in part. You do not have permission to use for commercial purposes or for personal gain.
I just called my husband and the doctor/physician said it may be the pills which may cause this VERY high level of ammonia. I do not know if it came from his diet or the pills for now (I will surely later) – the thing is Ash almost died according to his own words and I believe Albany VA hospital……is an hospital, right? And the doctor/physician saying that MIGHT be the pills causing this very high level of ammonia… You can not make guesses with patients/clients because you may cause their death even if it’s not what you are looking for !!!!
I have all the reasons to be stressed because my husband almost died THREE times since Oct. 16th, 2006. I think it is more likely to die in a VA hospital than to die on the road according to the statistics. (well to my knowledge, there are no statistics comparing the deaths VA hospitals vs the road) If you can avoid the hospitals, please do and if you can not, then just go there for what is really necessary.
- Doctors intentionally added feces to patient brains, hospital fined $50,000 after three people die (dottech.org)
- Are you more likely to die in hospital on a weekend? Studies say…maybe. (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Patients sectioned unnecessarily just to gain access to a hospital bed (independent.co.uk)
- Court Sides With Ohio Hospital on Amish Girl Care (abcnews.go.com)
- VAMPIRES IN… THE DEPARTMENT OF