PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE, IT COULD MEAN YOU LIFE – CANCER IS A FUNGUS

Standard
adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org wrote:

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:47:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Please Listen to this
From: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org
To: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org

Please take the time to listen to this message, it could mean you life…and then pass it on. Adam
http://www.know-the-cause.com/Shows/TullioSimonciniMDWithDougKaufmann/tabid/1…

—————————- Original Message —————————- Subject: Know the Cause
From: "Roger Watson"
Date: Fri, March 7, 2008 1:27 pm
To: "Adam Bartlett"
————————————————————————–

Dear Friends, If there was but one message concerning cancer that I could share with everyone, this is it!!!I URGE you to PLEASE listen and watch this most informative video with Dr. Doug Kaufman and Dr. Tullio Simoncini, and share it with your friends and family. I truly believe that you and your loved ones will be greatly blessed by it. Blessings, Claudia

Adam Bartlett
P.O. Box 34
Boonville, Indiana 47601
http://www.bibleheadquarters.org
Check out MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/jesus_said
My Blog
http://adam-bibleheadquarters.blogspot.com/

Dear Friends,

If there was but one message concerning cancer that I could share with everyone, this is it!!!
I URGE you to PLEASE listen and watch this most informative video with Dr. Doug Kaufman and Dr. Tullio Simoncini, and share it with your friends and family. I truly believe that you and your loved ones will be greatly blessed by it.

Blessings, Claudia

If you’re having problems reading this email please click here

Must See

MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

Until 2007, I didn’t know Italian cancer specialist, Tullio Simoncini, M.D., nor did he know me. Seemingly worlds apart, we were on identical paths; unlike millions of cancer researchers before us, we discovered the cause of cancer. Then God placed us together and a most amazing interview ensued.
Watch now as this millennium’s most important cancer discovery is told. Then please send it to loved ones who need this information. Tell everyone you know to sign up for our free newsletter, because the information is simply too important to be without the next time you find yourself in a hospital or doctor’s office.


Visit Our Book Store

The Myth of Drug "Safety"

Article by Kyle Drew

A couple of weeks ago, I got a call from Doug and this is what he said: "Hey man, I’m glad you answered. Your old industry is about to be on 60 Minutes, and you’re gonna fly out of your chair when you see what they’re up to."

PREVENTING CANCER WITH DRUGS?

Article by Doug Kaufmann

When The American Cancer Society published their January 2008 newsletter, they referenced a research study published in the prestigious Journal of the National Cancer Institute. In it, they stated, "statin users are less likely to develop cancer compared to those who don’t take the cholesterol lowering drugs." Those of you like me who make every effort to avoid pharmaceutical drugs, are left scratching our heads wondering if we must finally submit to their ideology and reconsider taking statin drugs to prevent cancer. Before you do, however, let us carefully disassemble the data.

Eggplant Cures Cancer?

Article by Dr. Lynn Jennings, M.D.

I have some news that is so exciting I thought I would forego my usual case presentation this month. I want to tell you about an absolutely remarkable discovery by Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D. Dr Cham has discovered topical treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer that targets the cancer cell and leaves normal cells alone. You may not realize the enormity of this statement but, if you continue to read, I think that you will agree, this is the stuff that Nobel Prizes are made of.

Looking For Sweet Rewards

Recipe by Mark Russo

It’s March and we’re three months into the year. If you were following the Phase-One Diet for the past three months, I’m willing to bet you’re craving something sweet, for a change. I will admit sugar is my biggest failure and weakness. It is that weakness that causes many to give up on their diet, but there are some things we can do to battle those urges.

Fwd: Fw: DU dirty bombs and the killing of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE through bad WATER AND DU PARTICLES! Who has a duty to stop this madness which will cause the destruction of America?

Standard

"Ruth D. Bundy or Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr." <backflow.prevention@verizon.net> wrote:

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 04:52:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: "Ruth D. Bundy or Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr."
<backflow.prevention@verizon.net>
Subject: Fw: DU dirty bombs and the killing of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
through bad WATER AND DU PARTICLES! Who has a duty to stop this madness which
will cause the destruction of America?
To: <mail@ronpaul2008.com>, "Marie Buchanan" <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca>,
"Meria Heller" <Meria@npgcable.com>,
"MEL MARTINEZ" <Mel_Martinez@martinez.senate.gov>,
"Middle East Editor" <letters@washpost.com>, <mike@michaelmoore.com>,
<mldixon@cbs.com>, <mediainquiries@who.int>, <miami@ap.org>,
<msalinero@tampatrib.com>, <monaco@un.int>, <malaysia@un.int>,
<mongolia@un.int>, <mission@un-japan.org>, <marshallislands@un.int>

 
 
——-Original Message——-
 
Date: 3/22/2008 4:35:04 AM
Subject: Fw: DU dirty bombs and the killing of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE through bad WATER AND DU PARTICLES! Who has a duty to stop this madness which will cause the destruction of America?
 
 
 
——-Original Message——-
 
Date: 3/22/2008 4:30:02 AM
To:MANY
Cc:MANY Subject: DU dirty bombs and the killing of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE through bad WATER AND DU PARTICLES! Who has a duty to stop this madness which will cause the destruction of America?
 
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Planet EARTH:
 
NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY AND PLANET !  AN INTERNATIONAL CRISIS CAUSING MILLIONS TO DIE IS NOW EXPOSED AGAIN AND IT IS UP TO ALL OF YOU TO START SCREAMING WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE !
 
I am sure you must have noted the attached CANADIAN article/report on DU but in case if you have not, see the attached WORD FILE or click on
 
It has been an experience knowing many of you while still above the ground and not dead. The trust the American People have that their elected officials will do their sworn duty and protect them from the Military Leaders who would wage WAR for no valid reason and secretly make and develop Weapons Of Mass Destruction against the interests of the American People is at times easy to conceal from those who share this Planet .
 
NO MORE HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !
 
NO MORE HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET !
 
Sadly we Veteran’s have cried out and begged our elected officials at all levels to STOP the MURDER AND KILLING OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WORLDWIDE!  No NEWS MEDIA takes or stays with the story which is right there visible WORLDWIDE as ‘AMERICA AND ALL ALLIED NATIONS WITH DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS ARE KILLING MILLIONS WITH A RADIOACTIVE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION THROUGH PARTICLES LESS THAN 1 MICRON IN SIZE WHICH EVERYONE WILL BE DRINKING, EATING, BREATHING SHORTLY. WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH ANY NATION OR PEOPLE —- YET!’ seriously and now our entire planet is in peril plus America nearing not only bankruptcy but causing more death and murder than anything since the beginning of this Planet. 
 
Depleted Uranium is one of two mass murderer tags which can no longer be ignored. 
 
The second mass murder tag involves selling people CONTAMINATED TAP WATER, CONTAMINATED FOOD IN CANS OR BOTTLES OF CUTE DRINKS MIXED WITH CONTAMINATED WATER AND FINALLY CONTAMINATING EVERY WATER SOURCE KNOWN TO MANKIND yet everyone keeps on believing that the Elected Officials and THREE LETTER ENTITIES IN AMERICA employing hundreds of thousands of American’s with high paying jobs IS ON THE JOB PROTECTING AMERICAN CITIZENS AT HOME OR ABROAD.  
 
TWO ITEMS NOT COVERED BY THE AMERICAN PRESS AND VERY LITTLE WORD FROM THE WORLD PRESS ! 
 
IT IS NOT UNAMERICAN TO TELL THE TRUTH OR DEMAND ELECTED OFFICIALS STOP A WAR AND USE OF A NUCLEAR WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION BASED UPON FALSE LIES FROM OUR PRESIDENT AND JOINT CHIEF’S OF STAFF WHICH CONTAMINATES THE ENTIRE PLANET AND THREATENS ALL MILITARY AND CIVILIANS IN EACH AREA WORLDWIDE.
 
No doubt Congressmen and specific Elected Officials including the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the Military, President, Vice President and their staff have a plan to move to underground facilities where they have a chance to survive EVERYTHING except Depleted Uranium Particle Contamination or contaminated water which is shortly reaching the POINT OF NO RETURN because of a few elected officials who really believe Contaminating the Entire Planet with Depleted Uranium Weapons Particles plus drugs or chemicals is necessary to SAVE LIVES AND WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, KOSOVO AND PALESTINE and WORLDWIDE!  
 
Gasoline will FALL to $0.10 cents per gallon shortly with massive deaths Worldwide causing depopulation but more importantly causing those who drive to be GONE from the Planet and buried or cremated causing MORE DEATHS WORLDWIDE as all of those DU Particles will be released into the air, soil, water and shared on the winds with every corner of the Planet. Rodents and insects will consume those houses of the deceased or they will have to be BURNED preventing further spread of disease.  THINK IT CANNOT HAPPEN ?
 
United Press International recently covered a story on ‘Contaminated Tap Water’ revealing just how many Pharmaceuticals and Drugs/Chemicals/Pesticides are in ALL WATER. Rather than admit that the TAP WATER IS KILLING PEOPLE WORLDWIDE and rather than advise ALL HUMANS to switch to drinking ONLY DISTILLED WATER and cooking with ONLY DISTILLED WATER plus adopting ‘LAWS OR REGULATIONS’ commanding everyone to seal drugs and chemicals or medicines into ZIP LOCK BAGS for disposal by Burning or Burying in special containers WORLDWIDE we all take our medications, urinate and defecate then FLUSH a commode or use an OUTHOUSE and the cycle continues with all known living creatures drinking contaminated water. 
 
A former Nationally Elected Official of the United States Government SCREAMS ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING which might melt ice caps and eventually lead to destruction of low lying areas Worldwide.  The GREAT POWERS OF THE PLANET get together and the Noble Peace Prize is AWARDED to Al Gore for bringing this problem before the United Nations as the problem may surface 30 years or more from now.
 
LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT A PROBLEM WHICH WILL KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET VERY SHORTLY IF WE DO NOT STOP USING DU AND CLEAN UP ALL BATTLE AREAS PLUS REMOVE UNEXPLODED DU WEAPONS FROM BATTLEFIELDS!
 
Dr. Leuren Moret and Dr. Doug Rokke, among many others, have devoted their lives to WARNING THE PUBLIC AND ELECTED OFFICIALS EVERYWHERE of Depleted Uranium Weapons Particle Contamination and many Veteran’s are fully aware of the importance of the message but many elected officials think
 
‘IF WE TAKE AWAY DU WEAPONS WE HAVE NO DEFENSE AGAINST AN ATTACK BY INSURGENTS ANYWHERE !" 
 
What America and other Nations fail to realize is that if the INSURGENTS get and start using those neat Depleted Uranium Weapons against MILITARY OR CIVILIAN FORCES then there is no defense known to man which can stop all attacked from suffering the same CRISPY CRITTER fate the Iraqi Military and Insurgents face when those Nuclear Weapons of Mass Destruction are Used!   In America we have a sniper in a building, the building is surrounded and all civilians removed then a SWAT TEAM goes in after the shooter(s). NOT IN IRAQ.
 
In Iraq they have a shooter in a building fully occupied and after a few people are shot from the Iraqi Police or American Forces an FULL AIR STRIKE IS CALLED IN AND THE BUILDING LEVELED KILLING innocent men, women and children !  IF a tank or armored area is involved the DU Weapons take out the object causing instant release of DU related gaseous materials and FOREVER radiation plus particles which will be breathed.  Any ROUNDS not striking the target are buried in the sand not to be retrieved on battle fields so children will find them and play with them until they EXPLODE!  WHY?  Because America WILL NOT LOCATE AND CLEAN UP THE BATTLE AREAS OF LIVE MUNITIONS!  How is that for winning the hearts and minds of the Iraqi People?  Remember WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH THE PEOPLE OR IRAQ THIS 22ND DAY OF MARCH, 2008 ! 
 
Such BLIND STUPIDITY is easy for those Politicians do not WORK FACING DAILY DEATH IN IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, KOSOVO, PALESTINE and therefore the only contact with DU particles is from the Four Winds bringing those same killer particles across the Planet RIGHT NOW.  Of course the great Military Bombing Ranges are spewing out DU WEAPON PARTICLES at home or in bombing ranges on Hawaii or Vieques so there is plenty to go around.
 
I CALL ON EVERYONE TO START SCREAMING FOR THE DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS TO BE PULLED FROM EVERY WAR ZONE IMMEDIATELY AS THEY ARE RADIOACTIVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CONTAMINATING THIS ENTIRE PLANET AND TOO MANY VETERAN’S AND THEIR FAMILIES HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEATH EMINENT.  DEATH BY DU POISIONING SHOULD MANDATE SPECIAL BURIAL IN THICK ZIP LOCK BAGS AND NO MORE NORMAL BURIAL AND CREMATION AS THOSE PARTICLES ARE RELEASED JUST LIKE THE DRUGS ARE RELEASED IN THE WATER AND ACCUMULATE TO KILL MILLIONS LATER !
 
I CALL ON EVERYONE TO START SCREAMING TO HAVE THE CONTAMINATED WATER CLEANED UP AND BEG THE POLITICIANS TO ADMIT THE LEVELS OF DRUGS, CHEMICALS, PHARMACEUTICALS, PESTICIDES AND TRACE METALS WE HAVE PLACED INTO THE WATER ARE REACHING ‘MURDER LEVELS’ WORLDWIDE.  ONLY DRINKING, COOKING AND CANNING OR BOTTLE MANUFACTURE OF DISTILLED WATER WILL SAVE MILLIONS FROM THIS MAN MADE CONTAMINATION OF THE WATER SUPPLIES WORLDWIDE.
 
PLEASE BEG ALL NATIONS TO ISSUE IMMEDIATELY THE PICTURES AND INSTRUCTIONS IN ALL LANGUAGES FOR MAKING A ‘SOLAR STILL’ SO THAT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN MAY CONVERT EVEN SEA WATER, URINE, WELL WATER, RIVER WATER, OCEAN WATER AND LAKE WATER INTO POTABLE WATER JUST LIKE ‘GOD’ HAS PROVIDED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME BEFORE MAN POLLUTED THE RIVERS, STREAMS, OCEANS AND WELLS THEN HAD THE WATER SOLD TO EVERYONE AS TAP WATER OR RECLAIMED WATER CONTAMINATED TO DEADLY KILLER LEVELS.
 
Ruth DeLaMater Bundy, age 78 and my life partner, plus a Decorated American Veteran Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr., have been drinking ONLY DISTILLED WATER and wearing a RADTriage B Dosimeter costing only $20.00 from Sirad-USA, an invention from Dr. Gordhan Patel, which is registering 5 RADS in Tampa, Florida.   
 
GOD BLESS AMERICA WILL CHANGE TO ‘GOD HELP AMERICA’ AS WE JOIN THE VETERAN’S AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISABLED AND DIED FROM DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPON PARTICLE CONTAMINATION IN BATTLE AREAS.
 
AMERICA IS NOT IN WORLD WAR III  YET!    I FEAR A WORLDWIDE BACKLASH AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE SHORTLY IF BOTH OF THESE ISSUES DO NOT MAKE IT TO THE FLOOR OF CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY ORDER ALL DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS REMOVED FROM BATTLE AREAS AND START IDENTIFICATION OF AREAS CONTAMINATED AND CLEAN UP SAME.   AMERICA OWES IT TO THE WORLD POPULATION TO QUICKLY MOVE ON THESE TWO ISSUES.
 
 
CHOOSE LIFE OR DEATH !  If you choose to die DO NOTHING !
 
IF YOU CHOOSE LIFE —- Forget being angry about a Voter issue, selection of what to watch on TV or hear on Radio for amusement — GET ANGRY AND START WRITING, CALLING, FAX AND E-MAILING ALL ON THIS PLANET TO GET THESE TWO ISSUES ON THE EVENING NEWS WORLDWIDE UNTIL RESOLVED !   
 
My Fellow Humans: I will leave a light on for you if my life is ended by these two items or my cancer has been caused by either.  PLEASE CHOOSE LIFE AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD !
 
TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND THE DEATH CLOCK IS TICKING ! 
 
TEACH THE ‘SOLAR STILL’ TECHNIQUES AND SAVE LIVES THROUGH DISTILLED WATER FOR DRINKING PLUS COOKING !  SHARE THE VIDEO’S ON YOU TUBE AND GOOGLE !
 
 
GET EITHER AT WAR WITH THOSE COUNTRIES THEN DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE OR GET OUT !  IMPEACH ANYONE WHO CAUSED THIS ILLEGAL WAR BECAUSE OF LIES AND LET US GET TO THE TASK OF IDENTIFYING AND CLEANING UP ALL AREAS NECESSARY TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY OF THE FOREIGN NATIONS WE HAVE INVADED !
 
NOTICE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND PRESS:
 
Take that reported $50 Trillion Dollars STOLEN from the American People and reported Under Title 18 U.S. Code Sections 3 and 4 requirements several years ago to the FBI, PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS and place most of the stolen money into a FUND.  America will need to pay off the DEBT OF THE UNITED STATES to that Federal Reserve Bank crowd then have the TRILLIONS LEFT OVER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF AMERICA AND CLEAN UP OR COMPENSATE VICTIMS OF DEPLETED URANIUM PARTICLE CONTAMINATION  PLUS CLEAN UP OUR WATER AND SWITCHING THE DESAL AND DISTILLATION PLANTS ON THOSE MOTHBALLED FLEET VESSELS TO MAKE DISTILLED WATER FOR AMERICA!
 
Ruth and I reported the Theft of $27.5 Trillion Dollars to the FBI, Congress and President and still to this day WAIVE 98 PERCENT OF ANY REWARD DUE so it can be returned to the American People  and Treasury for use by the American People!    What has been done to retrieve the stolen money well documented in those foreign accounts —- NOTHING!
 
WHO WILL BUY AMERICA WHEN WE GO BANKRUPT ELECTED OFFICIALS ?
 
WHO WILL BURY YOUR DEAD AMERICANS AND FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO HAVE ILLEGALLY COME TO THIS NATION?  HOW WILL YOU DISPOSE OF THE BODIES?
 
HOPE YOU SURVIVE UNTIL EASTER SUNDAY THEN YOU CAN PRAY NEW PRAYERS!
 
 
Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr.
A Decorated American Veteran
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
Tampa, Florida 33609-2042
032208  0430 HRS EASTERN 0930 HRS ZULU/GMT
 
 
 

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


All new Yahoo! Mail – Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Fwd: Dear God

Standard

"Marie M. Buchanan" <marie.buchanan@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:06:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Marie M. Buchanan" <marie.buchanan@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Fwd: Dear God
To: Marie Buchanan <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca>

recticuli <recticuli@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: recticuli <recticuli@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear God
To: catam_group@yahoogroups.com, CloseBordersNOW-owner@yahoogroups.com,
freedomb4dishonor@yahoogroups.com, Freedoms_Darkness_2@yahoogroups.com,
Freedoms_Darkness@yahoogroups.com, outpost4liberty@sbcglobal.net,
thesoundingboard2@yahoogroups.com, thesoundingboardii@yahoogroups.com

Why didn’t you save the school children at ?
 
Northern Illinois University
 
Virginia Tech
 
Amish Country, PA
  
Columbine High School
  
Moses Lake, Washington 2/2/96
  
Bethel , Alaska 2/19/97!
  
Pearl , Mississippi 10/1/97
  
West Paducah , Kentucky 12/1/97
  
Stam P, Arkansas 12/15/97
  
Jonesboro , Arkansas 3/24/98
  
Edinboro , Pennsylvania 4/24/98
  
Fayetteville , Tennessee 5/19/98
  
Springfield , Oregon 5/21/98
  
Richmond , Virginia 6/15/98
  
Littleton , Colorado 4/20/99
  
Taber , Alberta, Canada 5/28/99
  
Conyers , Georgia
5/20/99  
Deming , New Mexico 11/19/99
  
Fort Gibson , Oklahoma 12/6/99
  
Santee , California 3/ 5/01 and
  
El Cajon , California 3/22/01?
  
Sincerely,
  
Concerned Student
  
—————————————————–
  
Reply:
  
Dear Concerned Student:
  
I am not allowed in schools.
  
Sincerely,
  
God
  
———————————————————-
  
How did this get started?…
  
—————–
  
Let’s see,
  
I think it started when Madeline Murray O’Hare complained
  
She didn’t want any prayer in our schools.
  
And we said, OK…
  
——————
  
Then,
  
Someone said you better not read the Bible in school,
  
The Bible that says
  
‘Thou shalt! Not kill,
  
Thou shalt not steal,
  
And love your neighbors as yourself,’
  
And we said, OK…
  
—————–
  
Dr. Benjamin Spock said
  
We shouldn’t spank our children
  
when they misbehaved
  
because their little personalities
  
would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem.
 
And we said,
  
An expert should know what he’s talking about.
  
So we won’t spank them anymore…
  
——————
  
Then someone said
  
Teachers and principals better not
  
Discipline our children when they misbehave.
  
And the school administrators said
  
No faculty member in this school
  
Better touch a student when they misbehave
  
Because we don’t want any bad publicity,
  
And we surely don’t want to be sued.
  
And we accepted their
Reasoning…  
——————
     
And the entertainment industry said,
  
let’s make TV shows and movies that promote
  
Profanity, violence and illicit sex…
  
And let’s record music that encourages
  
Rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes..
  
And we said,
  
it’s just entertainment
  
And it has no adverse effect
  
And nobody takes it seriously anyway,
  
So go right ahead.
  
——————
  
Now we’re asking ourselves
  
Why our children have no conscience,
  
Why they don’t know right from wrong,
  
 And why it doesn’t bother them to
  
Kill strangers, classmates or even themselves.
  
——————
  
Undoubtedly,
  
If we thought about it long and hard enough,
  
We could figure it out.
  
I’m sure it has a great deal to do with…
  
‘WE REAP WHAT WE SOW,’
  
  
Pass it on   
 
If you think it has merit!    But if you discard this thought process,
  
Then don’t sit back and complain about
  
what bad shape this country is in!

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information go here.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Fwd: Don’t accept the new dollar

Standard

Marie4Ashley <mariemartine1966@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marie4Ashley <mariemartine1966@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Don’t accept the new dollar
To: Marie Buchanan <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca>

adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org wrote:

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:27:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Don’t accept the new dollar
From: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org
To: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org

—————————- Original Message —————————- Subject: Don’t accept the new dollar
From: "Adam D Bartlett"
Date: Mon, March 10, 2008 5:37 pm
To: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org
————————————————————————–

_Don’t accept the new dollar

_Please help do this… refuse to accept these when they are handed back to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead..the lady just smiled and said way to go,so she had read this e-mail…please help out.
*U.S.** Government to Release New Dollar Coins
***
*You guessed it
‘IN GOD WE TRUST’*
IS GONE!!!

*If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!! This seems a small thing to many, but if we as a people turn our faces away from God by all owing the continued erosion of evidence of our country’s commitment to our underlying faith, God will turn away his face from us. **
DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE
**
Together we can force them out of circulation.*

*Please Send to all on your mail list !!*!

Adam Bartlett
P.O. Box 34
Boonville, Indiana 47601
http://www.bibleheadquarters.org
Check out MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/jesus_said
My Blog
http://adam-bibleheadquarters.blogspot.com/
Don’t accept the new dollar

Please help do this… refuse to accept these when they are handed back to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked  for a dollar bill instead..the lady just smiled and said way to go,so she had read this e-mail…please help out.
U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
‘IN GOD WE TRUST’

IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!! This seems a small thing to many, but if we as a people turn our faces away from God by all owing the continued erosion of evidence of our country’s commitment to our underlying faith, God will turn away his face from us. 

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation.

Please Send to all on your mail list !!!


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Don’t accept the new dollar

Please help do this… refuse to accept these when they are handed back to you. I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked  for a dollar bill instead..the lady just smiled and said way to go,so she had read this e-mail…please help out.
U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
‘IN GOD WE TRUST’

IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!! This seems a small thing to many, but if we as a people turn our faces away from God by all owing the continued erosion of evidence of our country’s commitment to our underlying faith, God will turn away his face from us. 

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation.

Please Send to all on your mail list !!!

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Fwd: Please Listen to this

Standard

Marie4Ashley <mariemartine1966@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marie4Ashley <mariemartine1966@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Please Listen to this
To: Marie Buchanan <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca>

adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org wrote:

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:47:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Please Listen to this
From: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org
To: adb4jesus@bibleheadquarters.org

Please take the time to listen to this message, it could mean you life…and then pass it on. Adam
http://www.know-the-cause.com/Shows/TullioSimonciniMDWithDougKaufmann/tabid/109/Default.aspx

—————————- Original Message —————————- Subject: Know the Cause
From: "Roger Watson"
Date: Fri, March 7, 2008 1:27 pm
To: "Adam Bartlett"
————————————————————————–

Dear Friends, If there was but one message concerning cancer that I could share with everyone, this is it!!!I URGE you to PLEASE listen and watch this most informative video with Dr. Doug Kaufman and Dr. Tullio Simoncini, and share it with your friends and family. I truly believe that you and your loved ones will be greatly blessed by it. Blessings, Claudia

Adam Bartlett
P.O. Box 34
Boonville, Indiana 47601
http://www.bibleheadquarters.org
Check out MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/jesus_said
My Blog
http://adam-bibleheadquarters.blogspot.com/

Dear Friends,
 
If there was but one message concerning cancer that I could share with everyone, this is it!!!
I URGE you to PLEASE listen and watch this most informative video with Dr. Doug Kaufman and Dr. Tullio Simoncini, and share it with your friends and family.  I truly believe that you and your loved ones will be greatly blessed by it. 
 
Blessings, Claudia
 
 
 

If you’re having problems reading this email please click here

 

Must See

 

MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

Until 2007, I didn’t know Italian cancer specialist, Tullio Simoncini, M.D., nor did he know me.  Seemingly worlds apart, we were on identical paths; unlike millions of cancer researchers before us, we discovered the cause of cancer.  Then God placed us together and a most amazing interview ensued.
Watch now as this millennium’s most important cancer discovery is told.  Then please send it to loved ones who need this information.  Tell everyone you know to sign up for our free newsletter, because the information is simply too important to be without the next time you find yourself in a hospital or doctor’s office.
 

Visit Our Book Store

 

The Myth of Drug "Safety"

 

 Article by Kyle Drew

 

A couple of weeks ago, I got a call from Doug and this is what he said: "Hey man, I’m glad you answered. Your old industry is about to be on 60 Minutes, and you’re gonna fly out of your chair when you see what they’re up to."

 

PREVENTING CANCER WITH DRUGS?

 

Article by Doug Kaufmann 

 

When The American Cancer Society published their January 2008 newsletter, they referenced a research study published in the prestigious Journal of the National Cancer Institute. In it, they stated, "statin users are less likely to develop cancer compared to those who don’t take the cholesterol lowering drugs." Those of you like me who make every effort to avoid pharmaceutical drugs, are left scratching our heads wondering if we must finally submit to their ideology and reconsider taking statin drugs to prevent cancer. Before you do, however, let us carefully disassemble the data.

 

Eggplant Cures Cancer?

 

Article by Dr. Lynn Jennings, M.D.

 

I have some news that is so exciting I thought I would forego my usual case presentation this month. I want to tell you about an absolutely remarkable discovery by Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D. Dr Cham has discovered topical treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer that targets the cancer cell and leaves normal cells alone. You may not realize the enormity of this statement but, if you continue to read, I think that you will agree, this is the stuff that Nobel Prizes are made of.

 

Looking For Sweet Rewards

 

Recipe by Mark Russo

It’s March and we’re three months into the year. If you were following the Phase-One Diet for the past three months, I’m willing to bet you’re craving something sweet, for a change. I will admit sugar is my biggest failure and weakness. It is that weakness that causes many to give up on their diet, but there are some things we can do to battle those urges.
 

 

This email was sent to stephen.schrader@mchsi.com, by newsletter@newsletter-knowthecause.com

Mediatrition | 301 West Washington Street | Rockwall | TX | 75087


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Dear Friends,
 
If there was but one message concerning cancer that I could share with everyone, this is it!!!
I URGE you to PLEASE listen and watch this most informative video with Dr. Doug Kaufman and Dr. Tullio Simoncini, and share it with your friends and family.  I truly believe that you and your loved ones will be greatly blessed by it. 
 
Blessings, Claudia
 
 
 

If you’re having problems reading this email please click here

 

Must See

 

MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

Until 2007, I didn’t know Italian cancer specialist, Tullio Simoncini, M.D., nor did he know me.  Seemingly worlds apart, we were on identical paths; unlike millions of cancer researchers before us, we discovered the cause of cancer.  Then God placed us together and a most amazing interview ensued.
Watch now as this millennium’s most important cancer discovery is told.  Then please send it to loved ones who need this information.  Tell everyone you know to sign up for our free newsletter, because the information is simply too important to be without the next time you find yourself in a hospital or doctor’s office.
 

Visit Our Book Store

 

The Myth of Drug "Safety"

 

 Article by Kyle Drew

 

A couple of weeks ago, I got a call from Doug and this is what he said: "Hey man, I’m glad you answered. Your old industry is about to be on 60 Minutes, and you’re gonna fly out of your chair when you see what they’re up to."

 

PREVENTING CANCER WITH DRUGS?

 

Article by Doug Kaufmann 

 

When The American Cancer Society published their January 2008 newsletter, they referenced a research study published in the prestigious Journal of the National Cancer Institute. In it, they stated, "statin users are less likely to develop cancer compared to those who don’t take the cholesterol lowering drugs." Those of you like me who make every effort to avoid pharmaceutical drugs, are left scratching our heads wondering if we must finally submit to their ideology and reconsider taking statin drugs to prevent cancer. Before you do, however, let us carefully disassemble the data.

 

Eggplant Cures Cancer?

 

Article by Dr. Lynn Jennings, M.D.

 

I have some news that is so exciting I thought I would forego my usual case presentation this month. I want to tell you about an absolutely remarkable discovery by Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D. Dr Cham has discovered topical treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer that targets the cancer cell and leaves normal cells alone. You may not realize the enormity of this statement but, if you continue to read, I think that you will agree, this is the stuff that Nobel Prizes are made of.

 

Looking For Sweet Rewards

 

Recipe by Mark Russo

It’s March and we’re three months into the year. If you were following the Phase-One Diet for the past three months, I’m willing to bet you’re craving something sweet, for a change. I will admit sugar is my biggest failure and weakness. It is that weakness that causes many to give up on their diet, but there are some things we can do to battle those urges.
 

 

This email was sent to stephen.schrader@mchsi.com, by newsletter@newsletter-knowthecause.com

Mediatrition | 301 West Washington Street | Rockwall | TX | 75087

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Fwd: [ Bible Prophecy Discussions ] Re: WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?

Standard
Thanks Trish for your stand for the truth !
 
In His Service,
 
Marie

trish <ocon> wrote:

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: trish <ocon>
Subject: [ Bible Prophecy Discussions ] Re: WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?
To: Bible-Prophecy-Discussions@googlegroups.com

Chere ma soeur Marie,
 
I share you views! Paul said, "Beware of Dogs!", (those who have made a living out of dividing up the body of Christ)…yet, who is heeding this today? Denominations have come out of the idea that it is ok to do such a thing. But where is the plan for denominationalism in Paul’s writings, or Jesus’ admonitions?
 
In fact, it is only the opposite: avoid those who bring in division.
 
I bless you for your courage, to stand against the tide of sin…stay in the Lord, keep reading the Cutting Edge, and also here is an excellent site where you can download booklets for free (in many languages, including French): www.1kor12-12.org
I have been part of the translation team for about 8 years now…and warning!
 
God has spoken to Americanchurchesofbabylon through 911, but they responded with lies and war….the right hand of the Lord is lifted high! Love, Trish

— On Tue, 3/18/08, Marie Buchanan <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: Marie Buchanan <marielovesashley@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [ Bible Prophecy Discussions ] WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?
To: "Our groups" <referendumcanada@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 11:22 AM

WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?
 
By Marie Buchanan
Proudly an Heretic
According to the Roman Catholic Church
ã 2008
 
Please take good note that this is the first version. 
 
This is a reaction of my 20 years experience with pastors and the so-called "Christians".   (Did I say "so-called"?  Yes, I said so and please take the time to read and meditate God’s word if you can to understand what I am saying)
 
Matthew
 
7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
 
What "judge not" (Mt 7:1) means according to the word of God?  As a tip, we need to not only focus on Matthew 7:1…
 
Does that mean that we should not judge the fruits?  Let’s see….
 
According to the Word of God, that means that once you let God do the "housework" in your own life, you can use the same spiritual judgment you used to judge your own fruits to judge the fruits to judge the fruits of folks calling themselves Christians – "and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye".  (Matthiew 7:5)
 
We are not talking about sending a person in hell nor to commit a murder here, right?  So don’t bother me with your "religiosity" that I truly don’t care.  We are talking about judging the fruits.  Don’t tell me that I can not judge the fruits because you are making the Lord Jesus Christ a liar because He said that you can do it. 
 
Matthew
 
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
 
Please don’t misunderstand me here or do not put words in my mouth.  I am not saying that if you see one time your brother or sister in Christ sin that you should jump on the gun.  My goal is not to create a cult.  Cultists who like to control you are doing that. 
 
But if the brother or sister in Christ is living in sin (continuously in sin, practice of sin or that is their way of life) then you can judge the fruits and even apply the Church discipline.  What did I say here?  Did I mention Church discipline?  Yes, I did.  (a couple of "pastors" would ask me:  "how dare you"? and my answer to them would be:  "I have the authority given by the Lord Jesus Christ to do so.  Are you greater than the Lord?")
 
God just told me that I can know if a tree is good by its fruits and if the tree is not good, I can apply these verses:
 
2 Corinthians 6:
 
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
 
Did James said show me your fruits and I will see your faith?  Read carefully: 
 
James 2:
 
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
 
What does that mean?  That means that since I am not God, the only way I have to know if you are a Christian or not is to evaluate your fruits and if your fruits are evil, then I can consider you as an unbeliever until the proof of the contrary. 
 
And here is more directly about the Church discipline.  In fact, this Scripture below is plainly supporting this view:
 
1 Corinthians 5
 
9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.  (is it clear enough?)
 
Even the Lord Jesus says:
 
Matthew 7:  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
 
Mark 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
 
Titus 1: 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
 
***To not forget the rule of the two or three witnesses and the application we can do today of this spiritual law is surely to put them away the Church according to 1 Cor. 5:13 simply because they executed the false witnesses in the Old Testament***To not forget also the process if somebody is caught in serious sin of the one-one and see if that person sincerely repents, then two, etc…then the Church and then if no serious repentance – out of fellowship***
 
Well, that is the Lord Jesus’ command to me as a future Church leader – most likely in a home based Church because I am grounded on earth and I do know that most pastors don’t want me to do my own work.  Why?  That’s very simple.  Because they want to be the "pastor" even if they can not really be one.  In fact, they are plenty who want to teach you – when the bible says that they should be few to teach because of the important responsibility to teach the truth.  (            )  (In fact, I am really free to say the truth simply because I am not receiving a dime from anybody and I am living this day like it would be my last one)  So why a "pastor" does not want me to talk?  They are feeding their stupid little ego by pretending that they can tell you all the counsel of God (it’s what they are supposed to do to tell all the counsel of God according to Acts 20:27) so of course they don’t want me to really tell something because they would look as "fools" even if in fact they would begin to be wise by letting other real and true Christians talk – if they are Christians themselves because after all, the biblical model is NOT one pastor and the crowd (that is the Roman Catholic model) but few godly men teaching and the crowd participating as it is written:
 
1 Cor. 14:
 
26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
 
Why do you think that I am spreading the truth online?  (by the way, I am not a pastor but I am applying 1 Cor 14:3:  "But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort" because I asked God the gift of prophesy since many years and I know enough God’s word to use my gift) That is the only place that I can tell the truth.  My best friend is God Himself and the very reason of my existence (and why I am on earth yet) is to DO HIS WILL.  Like everybody on earth, I have only one life to live and I will meet God and I will be accountable for what I did NOT DO and most evangelical folks will go in hell simply because they do not apply this:
 
Matthiew
 
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
 
Matthiew 11:
 
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. (explain this verse)
 
Luke 16
 
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (explain this verse)
 
I lost enough time in my life (God will tell me how much time I stupidly trashed) and I don’t have time LEFT TO WASTE simply because I don’t know when God will take me home.  If I am not doing something significant at 42 years old, then I won’t do anything good with my life AND IT IS NOT WHAT I WANT and of course, Satan does not like me at all.  Satan does not like that I stand for the truth and I will be told that I think that "I am God" and that "I have a big head" but I don’t care about what Satan thinks anymore.  I am used to be FALSELY ACCUSED.  God knows that I am very far from being a monster even if I am used to be rejected but like the word of God says I can rejoice to be rejected by doing God’s will because that’s the way the prophets were treated and I am not greater than Jesus Christ nor the prophets of the Bible – I am just his disciple.  As it is written in:
 
Luke 6
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
 
THE MONSTERS ARE THESE PASTORS WHO ARE PRETENDING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BUT THEY ARE PREACHING ANOTHER GOSPEL AND ANOTHER CHRIST.
Like it is written in Galatians 6:  3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
 
Now the spiritual discipline above (even if the member would be thrown out the Church)
has to be applied according to
Galatians 6
 
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
 
3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For every man shall bear his own burden.
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
 
Luke 16
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.  (explain this verse)
 
2 Timothy 2:
 
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
 
I am called to be a leader in His church?  If you would ask the Lord Jesus He would tell you the answer but I am not called to be the top leader simply because I am not a male and I do respect God’s word ENTIRELY. (I am not taking what is pleasing my flesh and drop the rest like a lot of folks (and pastors) do these days)
 
I am literally inviting all these so-called pastors to come "fight" with me to see if they can win with God’s word because they can’t beat the Holy Spirit of God who is alive in me and Who is revealing to me their stupid games.  (of course if you are impressed by a biblical degree, I don’t have one and you are the fool if it is what it takes to get your attention simply because the truth should get your attention and as a tip, the Lord Jesus Himself did not even have a biblical degree and this, I can prove very easily and this document will be updated until I’ll be satisfied with the results)  Prove me wrong with God’s word if I am wrong but I am telling you up front that you will have to erase and/or distort the verses of this document to "prove" me wrong and if you say that you believe the entire word of God then you will have to accept that these verses are inside the word of God and apply them for yourself as a pastor or at least stop to live a lie by putting the whole Bible in the garbage and by stopping to make a living with lies.  SHAME ON YOU, WOLVES !!
 
In His Service and willing to die for Him IF it is His will (Rev. 20:4)
(to die martyr is not exactly my preferred way to leave this evil world but He knows what He is doing and that might happen because I am not trying to please "men" anymore as you can see for yourself)
 
 
 
 
Marie Buchanan
 
p.s.    Is to be a disciple optional?  Huummmm……  I don’t think so according to the meditation of God’s word above and according to Dallas Willard, author of The Divine Conspiracy in "The Great Omission" when he is talking about the disciples of Jesus:  "Given this desire, usually produced by the lives and words of those already in the Way, there is still a decision to be made:  the decision to devote oneself to becoming like Christ.  The disciple is one who, intent upon becoming Christ-like and so dwelling in his "faith and practice" systematically and progressively rearranges his affairs to that end.  By these decisions and actions, even today, one enrolls in Christ’s training, become his pupil or disciple.  THERE IS NO OTHER WAY".  (p. 7) and to put this in my own words that means that if you are not his disciple you are going in hell if you’d die today.  A friend’s advice:  Don’t wait to be dead to discover the truth because you will burn for eternity to avoid the truth Himself, the Lord Jesus Christ.  (Jn. 14:6)
 
p.s.p.s.  I am a KJV onlyist? he..he..he…  Since I am French, the answer should be obvious.  I am using the KJV simply because I know it is a reliable Bible (not corrupted version if you’d prefer) but it is definitively not the only bible I knowJ
 
 
 

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!


Never miss a thing.
Make Yahoo your homepage.
–~–~———~–~—-~————~——-~–~—-~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bible Prophecy Discussions" group.

To post to this group, send email to Bible-Prophecy-Discussions@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send Blank email to Bible-Prophecy-Discussions-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To Join and subscribe to this group, send Blank email to Bible-Prophecy-Discussions-subscribe@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Bible-Prophecy-Discussions
-~———-~—-~—-~—-~——~—-~——~–~—

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?

Standard
WHAT JUDGE NOT MEANS?
 
By Marie Buchanan
Proudly an Heretic
According to the Roman Catholic Church
ã 2008
 
Please take good note that this is the first version. 
 
This is a reaction of my 20 years experience with pastors and the so-called “Christians”.   (Did I say “so-called”?  Yes, I said so and please take the time to read and meditate God’s word if you can to understand what I am saying)
 
Matthew
 
7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
 
What “judge not” (Mt 7:1) means according to the word of God?  As a tip, we need to not only focus on Matthew 7:1…
 
Does that mean that we should not judge the fruits?  Let’s see….
 
According to the Word of God, that means that once you let God do the “housework” in your own life, you can use the same spiritual judgment you used to judge your own fruits to judge the fruits to judge the fruits of folks calling themselves Christians – “and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye”.  (Matthiew 7:5)
 
We are not talking about sending a person in hell nor to commit a murder here, right?  So don’t bother me with your “religiosity” that I truly don’t care.  We are talking about judging the fruits.  Don’t tell me that I can not judge the fruits because you are making the Lord Jesus Christ a liar because He said that you can do it. 
 
Matthew
 
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
 
Please don’t misunderstand me here or do not put words in my mouth.  I am not saying that if you see one time your brother or sister in Christ sin that you should jump on the gun.  My goal is not to create a cult.  Cultists who like to control you are doing that. 
 
But if the brother or sister in Christ is living in sin (continuously in sin, practice of sin or that is their way of life) then you can judge the fruits and even apply the Church discipline.  What did I say here?  Did I mention Church discipline?  Yes, I did.  (a couple of “pastors” would ask me:  “how dare you”? and my answer to them would be:  “I have the authority given by the Lord Jesus Christ to do so.  Are you greater than the Lord?”)
 
God just told me that I can know if a tree is good by its fruits and if the tree is not good, I can apply these verses:
 
2 Corinthians 6:
 
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
 
Did James said show me your fruits and I will see your faith?  Read carefully: 
 
James 2:
 
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
 
What does that mean?  That means that since I am not God, the only way I have to know if you are a Christian or not is to evaluate your fruits and if your fruits are evil, then I can consider you as an unbeliever until the proof of the contrary. 
 
And here is more directly about the Church discipline.  In fact, this Scripture below is plainly supporting this view:
 
1 Corinthians 5
 
9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.  (is it clear enough?)
 
Even the Lord Jesus says:
 
Matthew 7:  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
 
Mark 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
 
Titus 1: 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
 
***To not forget the rule of the two or three witnesses and the application we can do today of this spiritual law is surely to put them away the Church according to 1 Cor. 5:13 simply because they executed the false witnesses in the Old Testament***To not forget also the process if somebody is caught in serious sin of the one-one and see if that person sincerely repents, then two, etc…then the Church and then if no serious repentance – out of fellowship***
 
Well, that is the Lord Jesus’ command to me as a future Church leader – most likely in a home based Church because I am grounded on earth and I do know that most pastors don’t want me to do my own work.  Why?  That’s very simple.  Because they want to be the “pastor” even if they can not really be one.  In fact, they are plenty who want to teach you – when the bible says that they should be few to teach because of the important responsibility to teach the truth.  (            )  (In fact, I am really free to say the truth simply because I am not receiving a dime from anybody and I am living this day like it would be my last one)  So why a “pastor” does not want me to talk?  They are feeding their stupid little ego by pretending that they can tell you all the counsel of God (it’s what they are supposed to do to tell all the counsel of God according to Acts 20:27) so of course they don’t want me to really tell something because they would look as “fools” even if in fact they would begin to be wise by letting other real and true Christians talk – if they are Christians themselves because after all, the biblical model is NOT one pastor and the crowd (that is the Roman Catholic model) but few godly men teaching and the crowd participating as it is written:
 
1 Cor. 14:
 
26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.
27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
 
Why do you think that I am spreading the truth online?  (by the way, I am not a pastor but I am applying 1 Cor 14:3:  “But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort” because I asked God the gift of prophesy since many years and I know enough God’s word to use my gift) That is the only place that I can tell the truth.  My best friend is God Himself and the very reason of my existence (and why I am on earth yet) is to DO HIS WILL.  Like everybody on earth, I have only one life to live and I will meet God and I will be accountable for what I did NOT DO and most evangelical folks will go in hell simply because they do not apply this:
 
Matthiew
 
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
 
Matthiew 11:
 
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. (explain this verse)
 
Luke 16
 
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. (explain this verse)
 
I lost enough time in my life (God will tell me how much time I stupidly trashed) and I don’t have time LEFT TO WASTE simply because I don’t know when God will take me home.  If I am not doing something significant at 42 years old, then I won’t do anything good with my life AND IT IS NOT WHAT I WANT and of course, Satan does not like me at all.  Satan does not like that I stand for the truth and I will be told that I think that “I am God” and that “I have a big head” but I don’t care about what Satan thinks anymore.  I am used to be FALSELY ACCUSED.  God knows that I am very far from being a monster even if I am used to be rejected but like the word of God says I can rejoice to be rejected by doing God’s will because that’s the way the prophets were treated and I am not greater than Jesus Christ nor the prophets of the Bible – I am just his disciple.  As it is written in:
 
Luke 6
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
 
THE MONSTERS ARE THESE PASTORS WHO ARE PRETENDING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BUT THEY ARE PREACHING ANOTHER GOSPEL AND ANOTHER CHRIST.
Like it is written in Galatians 6:  3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
 
Now the spiritual discipline above (even if the member would be thrown out the Church)
has to be applied according to
Galatians 6
 
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
 
3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For every man shall bear his own burden.
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
 
Luke 16
16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.  (explain this verse)
 
2 Timothy 2:
 
3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
 
I am called to be a leader in His church?  If you would ask the Lord Jesus He would tell you the answer but I am not called to be the top leader simply because I am not a male and I do respect God’s word ENTIRELY. (I am not taking what is pleasing my flesh and drop the rest like a lot of folks (and pastors) do these days)
 
I am literally inviting all these so-called pastors to come “fight” with me to see if they can win with God’s word because they can’t beat the Holy Spirit of God who is alive in me and Who is revealing to me their stupid games.  (of course if you are impressed by a biblical degree, I don’t have one and you are the fool if it is what it takes to get your attention simply because the truth should get your attention and as a tip, the Lord Jesus Himself did not even have a biblical degree and this, I can prove very easily and this document will be updated until I’ll be satisfied with the results)  Prove me wrong with God’s word if I am wrong but I am telling you up front that you will have to erase and/or distort the verses of this document to “prove” me wrong and if you say that you believe the entire word of God then you will have to accept that these verses are inside the word of God and apply them for yourself as a pastor or at least stop to live a lie by putting the whole Bible in the garbage and by stopping to make a living with lies.  SHAME ON YOU, WOLVES !!
 
In His Service and willing to die for Him IF it is His will (Rev. 20:4)
(to die martyr is not exactly my preferred way to leave this evil world but He knows what He is doing and that might happen because I am not trying to please “men” anymore as you can see for yourself)
 
 
 
 
Marie Buchanan
 
p.s.    Is to be a disciple optional?  Huummmm……  I don’t think so according to the meditation of God’s word above and according to Dallas Willard, author of The Divine Conspiracy in “The Great Omission” when he is talking about the disciples of Jesus:  “Given this desire, usually produced by the lives and words of those already in the Way, there is still a decision to be made:  the decision to devote oneself to becoming like Christ.  The disciple is one who, intent upon becoming Christ-like and so dwelling in his “faith and practice” systematically and progressively rearranges his affairs to that end.  By these decisions and actions, even today, one enrolls in Christ’s training, become his pupil or disciple.  THERE IS NO OTHER WAY”.  (p. 7) and to put this in my own words that means that if you are not his disciple you are going in hell if you’d die today.  A friend’s advice:  Don’t wait to be dead to discover the truth because you will burn for eternity to avoid the truth Himself, the Lord Jesus Christ.  (Jn. 14:6)
 
p.s.p.s.  I am a KJV onlyist? he..he..he…  Since I am French, the answer should be obvious.  I am using the KJV simply because I know it is a reliable Bible (not corrupted version if you’d prefer) but it is definitively not the only bible I knowJ
 
 
 

Marie M. Buchanan, M.Ps.
Researcher, Webmaster, Pastor-Assistant, Translator, Blogger
http://360.yahoo.com/marielovesashley
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/How_To_Face_This_New_World_Order/


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!